All photographs are copyright of Elisabeth Grace Photography.













Sunday, January 13, 2013

365: Day 12

If you know the Williams girls at all, you know that Miss America is a legit holiday for us. The tradition started out with my grandma in the 50's. The pageant used to fall on the opening weekend of deer hunting season, so when my grandpa and his brothers would venture out the hunting camp, all the women would get together for a girls weekend and would watch Miss America. Well, the tradition still continues even though we are all spread throughout the U.S.. I invited these lovely ladies to join me (tiaras and all) to watch Miss America while we Skyped in with my mom and sister in Upper Michigan and called my grandma in lower Michigan. It was a fun, girly night!


No comments:

Post a Comment