All photographs are copyright of Elisabeth Grace Photography.













Sunday, February 24, 2013

365: Day 45

Let's be honest, Valentine's Day isn't always the most fun holiday when you are single. I used to cringe when Valentine's Day would roll around and feel sorry for myself over what I thought I didn't have. But the truth is, I have so much! The love I have comes from my amazing parents who have taught me what a marriage should be, my siblings and niece and nephew who love me unconditionally and whom I love back with all my heart, my amazing friends who support me and lift me up when times are hard, and from myself for loving who I am and realizing I don't need to be in a relationship to define my happiness.

I got beautiful yellow roses from my friend Meagan for Valentine's Day! So thankful for great friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment