All photographs are copyright of Elisabeth Grace Photography.













Sunday, July 27, 2014

Summer Photo-a-Day: Day 71

Last night I finally got to see our finished family cabin. My parents (with lots of help from family and friends) built it last summer. I saw it when it was about halfway done when I was here last year, so it was great to see the finished product. We ate pasties (a Yooper food), played cards, and went for a deer ride. We each took bets on how many deer we thought we would see. I bet 18. We saw 16, so I was pretty close! This was one of them. Last night we had a huge thunderstorm, which was so fun to watch through the big cabin windows. This morning was chilly, so we snuggled up inside the cabin with a fire in the wood stove. We had an awesome time!


No comments:

Post a Comment